A solution for up-armored vehicles.
The U.S. military’s up-armored MRAPs had a problem: Too often the heaviness of their doors made it impossible for soldiers to enter and exit the vehicle. The military turned to NPC Robotics for a solution. We responded with the original door assist: a system capable of opening 2,200 lb. door to an 80º opening in 9 seconds while on a 30% side slope.
- Original hydraulic package has been installed in approximately 5,000 Cayman MRAP doors.
- Applications range from door assist, large hatch opening/closing, ramp extensions, rescue extraction power-pack, hydraulic jack systems and more.
- Can include redundant battery and appropriate safety interlocks.
- Robustly tested at Aberdeen and Yuma.
- Launch order of more than 5,000 units.